Ian McLean grew up in Fargo, North Dakota. Ian earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science at the University of Minnesota where he was selected for the Golden Key Honor Society. He then attended the University of Iowa College of Law where he earned his Juris Doctor degree.
Prior to joining the firm, Ian worked as a legal extern for the Honorable Judge Kermit Bye during the summer of 2009, and as a law clerk in the Cass County Public Defenders Office during the summer of 2010.
Ian concentrates his practice in the areas of general commercial litigation, insurance defense litigation, estate litigation, legal malpractice, and education law.
In his free time, he enjoys playing golf and going skiing.
- Juris Doctor, 2011, University of Iowa College of Law
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, 2008, University of Minnesota
Areas of Practice
- General Commercial Litigation
- Insurance Defense Litigation
- Estate Litigation
- Legal Malpractice
- Education Law
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar Association of North Dakota
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Cass County Bar Association