Kasey McNary was born in Williston, North Dakota. He attended Jamestown College in Jamestown, North Dakota, where he graduated cum laude in 2005 with a B.A. degree in Criminal Justice. He went on to receive his J.D. (with distinction) from the University of North Dakota School of Law in 2009, and he was elected to the Order of Barristers.
While in law school, Mr. McNary was a member of the UND Law Trial Team, which was a 2009 Region 12 Champion and National Finalist in the National Trial Competition. Mr. McNary was a published member of the Law Review. He authored “Criminal Law – Search and Seizure: The North Dakota Supreme Court Adopts a Four-Prong Test to Determine Whether Miranda Warnings Are Sufficient to Cure a Fourth Amendment Violation, State v. Gay, 2008 ND 84, 748 N.W.2d 408,” North Dakota Law Review Vol. 85, No. 1, p. 215. Mr. McNary was also Vice President of the Student Trial Lawyers Association, and a member of the Moot Court Board in 2008–2009.
After law school, Mr. McNary served as Judicial Law Clerk in the East Central Judicial District, Fargo, North Dakota from 2009–2010. Mr. McNary joined the firm in 2010. Since that time he has been active in litigation matters. His practice areas include civil litigation and foreclosure.
- University of North Dakota School of Law, JD, 2009, with Distinction
- Jamestown College (n/k/a University of Jamestown), B.A. in Criminal Justice, 2005, Cum Laude
- North Dakota
- United States District Court for the District of North Dakota
- United States District Court for the District of Minnesota
- Commercial Litigation
- Construction Litigation
- Corporate Litigation
- Insurance Defense Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Employment Litigation
- Foreclosure / Real Estate
Professional Associations and Memberships
- North Dakota State Bar Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Cass County Bar Association
- American Bar Association