Lisabeth (Beth) A. Pladson joined Serkland Law Firm in August 2004 working in civil litigation and recently in the areas of probate and estate planning. Prior to joining Serkland Law Firm, she worked in a private practice family law firm in Edina, MN.
Beth graduated from Minnesota State University Moorhead in August 1999 with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Paralegal Studies, with an emphasis in civil litigation. She grew up in Moorhead, MN, and she currently lives in Pelican Rapids, MN.
- Bachelor of Science in Paralegal Studies, 1999, Minnesota State University Moorhead
- Red River Valley Paralegal Association
- Member of Zion Lutheran Church on Franklin Lake
- Member of the Lake Runners Trail Association
- Member of Prairie Lake Association
- Volunteer for Special Olympics